Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday Question of Day!!!


What's the best live concert you ever attended?

Gotta say - Eighth grade - UD Arena - MC HAMMER!!! Awesomest concert ever! It was Halloween & En Vogue opened for them (Vanilla Ice was supposed to open as well but he was sick) Mom was working at the UD concession stands and we got in for free & sat right next to the stage. Say what you want about the Hammer, but he and his ninety person entourage put on one hell of show!!!
Tell me all about your favorite concert experience!! (Or Jami, tell me about your favorte DMB venue...) Jami posts alot - here's a picture of her in a Stacy/Fort Sandwich...The Three Scrapbooketeers!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny, I was going to say my junior year of college when I lived with you and Stacy, Matt and I saw Dave Matthews second row down in W VA...it was amazing!!
I also think David Gray, Jack Johnson and Cold Play's concerts are just as awesome. Jami

Anonymous said...

Best?...Probably Metallica at Ohio Stadium. But ask Jennings about the time I took her to see Glitterdome...at the local S&M club. The band is all in drag with different drag queens singing each song. But they F'n ROCKED the place. Opened with She Sells Sanctuary by The Cult. During the last song, the large women came out, ripped their tops off, sprayed whip cream on each other and started "jugg"ling. Unbelievable.

Anonymous said...

To many to have just one,about a quick top five
#1 Led Zepplin/ Cinn Garderns 1974
#2 J.Geils Band/Hara 1981 (2-1/2 hrs 7 encores
#3 Kiss 1972-before thier first album came out @ The Palace in Dayton
#4 Dixie Dregs @ Mc Guffy's
#5 Stevie Ray Vaughun and Jeff Beck @ Hara

Anonymous said...

A picture of myself has finally appeared on your blog...I am so flattered!! Too bad I look like a complete moron!! Or a mom finally getting out of the house!! Jami

Anonymous said...

Tinna Turner and Wang Chung at UD Arenna the Worst was Dianna Ross and The Surpremes on their last World Tour....