Monday, April 30, 2007

Another Great Find from Johnny Mac!!!

So, I know John has used this stuff before but he never ceases to amaze me with what he can whip up at a moments notice. We had one hell of a meal tonight....involving just four ingredients: Pork, Zucchini & Yellow squash and this stuff:

Its spicy and a little sweet but not too much of either....VERY GOOD....and might I add - just 160 calories for the entire jar! I was in the mood for grilling up that zucchini and yellow squash and john had some pork thawed....cooked up the pork and the veggies and chopped it in cubes and dumped this into the mix. Im not sure what section you'd find this at the grocery store, Im not allowed to go with John - much for the same reasons that young children aren allowed to go with mom...just a nuisance throwing unncessary things into the cart that skew from planned meals. oh well.

This weekend was FUN! John had to work most of the weekend so I went up to Dayton with Ang for a cookout at Tracy's....thought we were just going to lay low, but we ended up going out to BoJangles in Miamisburg to see The Websters...pretty sweet cover band from Cincinnati. I feel like a dope for not having seen them before...everyone I talked to has heard of them.

So basically at 9p I was sitting on the couch with my nose in all of tracy's US magazines, not wanting to go out at all, and at 2:10am I was out on the dance floor sweatin' to the covers with Bone - no pics. Ive been a real lame ass with the camera lately.

We're having a cook out on Friday and then a rugby game & Party on Saturday. Ill be sure to take lots of pics!

Im sorry...this post was LAME!

PLayed volleyball tonight...we won all three games. If you want to keep up with our schedule/record, and I know you all do - check it out here: We're court four BB's - Team: Six Pack.

http://www.sportsexpressvb.com/volleyball/indoor/vbstandings/mowo6bb4.htm

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sun Luck plum sauce is REALLY good too!