Monday, April 23, 2007

Sometimes its best to go out while you're on top....

So I played rugby this weekend. I was asked at the last minute and I wont go into details, but lets just say I was asked to help out since they were a bit short, and was simply asked to be a pulse on the pitch, and I barely satisfied that requirement.

Out of shape, waddling around the pitch all day in 20 minute spurts...it wasnt my finest moment, but I did more physical activity then I have in six months, so THANK YOU Casey James for getting my ass out.

No matter how bad the game is, though, there's nothing like beers at Haps after a long day. And no, I dont know what sunscreen is, and no, I will NEVER learn.


Ok...since Im really tired right now and only really running on all this left over adrenaline from my volleyball game tonight, Im going to leave you with one of my own personal favorite blogs....(Not the Denver Lady this time) My boss told me about it...and its addicting!

Its updated every Sunday, and its a place where you can put your deepest, darkest secret on a postcard, mail it to this address, and maybe it shows up. Please let me warn you, this isnt the most uplifting site, and oddly, this Monday's release has a postcard with a woman's breasts on it, something Ive never seen on this site. (JUST IN CASE YOU HAVE KIDS LOOKING OVER YOUR SHOULDER!!!) But check it out....it will probably depress you, but on the other hand, it might make you feel a little more normal if you happen upon a shared secret!!!

http://postsecret.blogspot.com/


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE postsecret. It's the first thing I do when I wake up on Sunday's. I also have every book they've published so far, very addicting I agree. -Ali

Anonymous said...

Does this mean you're retired?? You mentioned the other day that you're becoming a fatass. If you want to lose some weight...keep playing. Rugby is the only thing that keeps me at my ideal weight of 250.

MadHatterofOz said...

PostSecret is always an interesting site been there a few times. Nice pics on your blog btw ;)

Aileen said...

Never heard of this site before. It's actually pretty interesting and informative. Just checked out this weeks posts and I must say I never knew that masturbating helps with cramps. I wonder if you have to be at a desk for it to work ,though.