Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sorry about my random personal belief posts as of late. Really, not much has been going on, coupled with the fact that this is bill paying week, (or as I like to call, "Pay the mortgage and the cars and shred the rest" week and it leaves me a little on edge and easily unnerved and frustrated. Bear with me.

Did anyone watch October Road tonight? OMG I am lovin' this SHOW!! Eddie is my new celebrity crush!!! Yum!

Speaking of celebrity crushes, stetson informed me that the COREYS (Haim and Feldman) are coming out with a new show. I am so watching. Im a big fan..more of Corey Haim. When I was in the 6th grade, my best friend Danielle and I had our closets WALLPAPERED with Corey Haim pics. I wonder if John would let me have a Corey Haim room. He pooh-poohed my original idea of turning the blue room into the Purple Rain room. Hes no fun at all!!! :)

My plan this weekend is to stay home, mow the lawn, and some other home improvement things. I was going to repaint the bedroom, but the fundage isnt exactly supporting paint costs this week, so Ill find something else to do, maybe clean out the garage or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE October Road!!!! such a good show, yes he is quite attractive with that bad boy side YUM.. haha- Crystal