Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Crossing Paths
Ever have one of those days where you catch something that you may not have if you simply werent paying attention?
In light of my recent botched hair-bleaching, I panicked on my way from mom and dads to chemo. (Ive been telling Joni all this time Ive been wanting to go platinum and she's been all, "You go for it sister!") I didnt want to walk into chemo and have everyone glaring at my rediculous hair, so I diverted from my usual route to hit the Walgreens across from Parnell's for a hair band to cover much of my hair.
Im sitting at the stop light waiting to turn left onto Forrer, and who makes a left hand turn in front of me, but MY BROTHER and Keith on their way to work. We both saw each other and quickly, excitedly waved. It was like, the most exciting thing thats ever happened to me between the hours of 8am & 9am.
Thennnnnn......Im speeding on my way to my game tonight and Im talking to Stacy, and she's all, "where are you?" And Im all, "Im on Ronald Regan heading east, passing Stoll's house." And she's all, "Im heading west about to pass you!" I cant see her yet, and just as she says, "Im flashing my headlights!" I see her coming. Of course we're both in the fast lane, and moments later, we share a half second of violent waving and laughing as we pass each other. It was the most fun Ive had on a commute home, EVER!
Dont forget!! Tonights the big Volley For the Cure game at Finneytown. JV is 530- Varsity to follow around 630 - Parking will be tight, get there early!!!
If it doesnt end too late, we're heading over to JB's across the street for a beer or three and some appetizers. Come out and Join us!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny that you saw them both...what are the chances?? J