Monday, March 10, 2008

Im baaaaack......!!!!!!
Yes, I know its been a long painful two weeks, but Im back. Not much has changed, and sad to say, Im not feeling real inspired about anything in particular right now so Ill just give you a pictorial recap of the past few weeks. Hopefully someone on the road, or a Kroger or will piss me off and inspire another rant. Until then, you'll have to settle for this.

Im watching the awesomest show ever- The Bachelor "Where are they Now" AWESOME! I love seeing all the psychos and what they're up to now.
This is what Im lookin' at right now. Shmoopy doing the taxes & Guinness taking a nap. Awww... Ok....quick recap of what you missed.....Baby Showers.......
.......Mere & I trying on Bridesmaid dresses for her brothers wedding (yes im in it) and finding the dressses we liked only to find out the dingbats at David's Bridal directed us to the wrong rack of dresses.....
The boys napping again......
A foot of snow on Friday/Saturday......

....John after shoveling......

.....A nice, warm fire......


A clean bedroom floor after seven loads of laundry (ugh)............

The cat.....

.....And a special birthday song for Aunt Jan at Buca Di Beppo!!!
Wow! That was the laziest two week recap ever! It will take me some time to get back in the swing of things so bear with me!
Everyone get ready for a new season of the Bachelor!!!

2 comments:

Misti said...

I missed stalking you!! -- Misti

Susan said...

Melissa.... I thought you'd be all over Mr. Spitzer - maybe you're typing as I comment. Glad to see you back up and running.