Thursday, May 25, 2006



ONE MORE! Thanks Kev. You look hot. I dont care what everyone else said.

Well, its Thursday, but kind of my Friday - Im off tomorrow for chemo. Belive it or not im kind of excited to go. Not counting the first few days and the mouth sores, Ive felt SOOO much better since Ive been on it. I went up to Winton Woods yesterday and took a walk. First time in a month! Although I wussed out and only went a mile. Im working on it.

After chemo tomorrow Im going to breakfast with Laura, a friend from HS, and then we're hitting up Kiln'Time to paint some pottery. Then its back to my parents place for a few hours and then im off to the Oakwood Retreat Center in Muncie, IN for a weekend Chi-gong retreat. I have no idea what to expect but it should be a nice little post-chemo getaway. Ill come home Sunday afternoon and head back to Dayton - Cookout at the Forteners to celebrate Dad & G-pa Roterts Birthdays. Dad you're gonna love my present!!

Thats it for now. Ill let you know how the weekend went. Sorry I have nothing exciting or funny to share today. Im still kinda tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute.
But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute -- and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity."