Thursday, June 22, 2006

LOOKEE THE CUTE WIDDLE BABIES!!! Went out to dinner with Stacy and Alisa tonight with the girls - havent seen Annie since she was born, what a cutie! We're trying to get together every few months & Meet in Eastgate since its about a 30 min drive for each of us. Tomorrow its chemo at 8am sharp - Pam and Ang will be coming with, lets hope Pam doesnt piss off the nurse again!!

Laura is finally holding me to that pottery place...she, Ang & I will be there at 10a. Ill be sure and get some pics. Thats it for now! Happy Thursday!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to finally lay my eyes on these little babies. I mean, I had heard that Stacy had a kid, but since she doesn't carry around any pictures, and her body's insanely fit, I was beginning to wonder if the mystery baby existed. It's also really nice to see Alisa and her family's new addition. Can't wait to meet the beautiful youngins and to sit with their mom's, and Fort too, in a booth at the Cat's Eye again soon! - Jennings (a.k.a. Amy Trout - per husband's orders)