Friday, June 16, 2006



So as you can see - Romer wasnt about to make any changes to my treatment off a lab test that wasnt really comparing "apples to apples"...so he had his lab take the test again. I took that picture. Im quite talented. Ive got to call back at 1 to find out what the "new and improved" Tumor Marker test results are. Keep your fingers crossed.

Then I got another back arm fat shot and that was about it. Went home and had the newly split Cincinnati Womens Rugby club meeting on our back porch - pizza, snacks and lots of TWISTED TEA - our new sponsor! (thanks spoons!)




Awww....Alex & Misti Schenke


The gang makes some tough decisions - Peach or Raspberry Twisted Tea??



Thanks Spoons for the Sponsor!
(Funny story about the shirt he's wearing - Ang and I went out drinking about a year ago and I crashed at her place. Now we've lived together on and off for almost 10 years so we've got alot of each others clothes. Read: She has a lot of my clothes. So im getting ready to crash on her couch and I ask her if she has a t-shirt I can wear. Im standing there when she opens her dresser drawer and pulls out this long sleeved GD tyedye. "I guess you want this back, huh."....(I have never seen this shirt before in my life) "Uh, Yeah, Id like that back thanks"

So I leave with the the shirt that she thinks is mine but isnt. It was a good score. Anyhoo, spoons and his wife have a pool party last summer and I wore the shirt. He's a diehard GD fan and I could really care less about the band. He wanted the shirt bad, so I traded him for this awesome rugby jersey that he traded with a Manhattan Rugby player down in Savannah...probably when I was in the 6th grade. So it was a good trade and we both went home happy. Although I did feel a bit guilty about trading a shirt that wasnt even mine.

Fast forward to the fall, and a big group of us go camping to Cowan Lake (or as Stacy calls it, Lake Cowan) and i decide that im going to come clean at the campfire and just tell ang that
A) That shirt was NOT mine
B) I traded it off for a rugby jersey.

She didnt seem that upset - or at least AS upset as Rachel who was sitting next to her...."THAT WAS MY SHIRT!!!"

oops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fort--your house looks awesome. Can't wait to see it. the picture of the needle + arm was too much for me to bear, I had to go vomit. I hate needles! I guess I've never actually seen a picture like that. You're so brave! Love the shirt story...Jami G