Monday, June 26, 2006




Well, this weekend was pretty awesome. Im actually wondering if Joni just gave me the saline IV drip because I felt GREAT all weekend. Eerie...Friday after pottery painting my mom, my mom's neighbor Maria, her friend and I went to see a healer in Indianapolis. Im going to share the story soon, Im actually going to take notes first because there's so much that went on and I want to make sure that I say everything I want to about the experience...its not really a lunch time blog break kind of subject.

But yes, we went to the healer and I felt like a million bucks all weekend. The last two chemos kicked my a$$ on the immediate weekends after, and for almost the entire work week following, and its Monday and Im still feeling great. Im still keeping up with the ChiGong almost everyday, and trying to eat less junk, but I dont know. Something happened this weekend.

So here are some pics from the Panegyri Greek Fest...a parking nightmare, 25 min wait to get a Gyro...but it was totally worth it. The group pic is of Pauly, Elizabeth, J-Mac, Me, Jean & Harry. We had a blast. I was a trooper till 11 and even nursed a Mikes hard Cranberry Lemonade. Im not too proud to admit that, Besides, theres photographic evidence right there. Pauly won E-Beth and I some LOVELY parting gifts! How much did those end up costing you pauly? 6 bucks? Anyway, it was great time, and the Greek Dancing was fun to watch...

I want to go to a Greek Wedding! Eva Pappas! Get married & invite us! I want to experience the Big Fat Greek Wedding in person. How cool. I know this blog write up was lame...Im sorry. Good pics though? Right?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a good lookin' Adidas jersey JMac...