Thursday, June 29, 2006



CONGRATS to the future Mrs. & Mr. Nick Lachey!!! Ha. Just kidding. She might be taking his name...Yes thats right folks, Baby Huey's all growed up!! He proposed last night, after calling my mom and I to ask for advice for proposing. Hmmm...good choices Nick, I belive dad proposed to mom by saying, "Sooo....should we start telling people we're engaged?" and MY proposal to John involved a two week turnaround for Medical insurance purposes.

I think a random person off the street could have given you more romantic options...(For the record, my suggestion involved a Dragons game and the Jumbo-Tron, but he didnt want to go that route....WHATEVER!)

I dont know if there are many details at this point, but I did notice a Modern Bride Magazine in their apartment a few weeks ago so Im guessing she was shocked beyond belief.

Anyhoo, Just wanted to say CONGRATS! Even though Nicks super-sensitive side and criticism of some of my outfits were suspect, Meredith will definitely be the sister I never had!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Nick and Meredith!

Anonymous said...

Does this mean I have to find someone else to cabrew with? I guess Curt and Hula will be happy.

Dave

Anonymous said...

come on fun hater....of course you still have a cabrewing partner, we'll just put meredith in the middle. you know that i still want to destroy kurt and hula!

lil' fort

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS FROM THE FLORIDA. BEST WISHES TO BOTH OF YOU.LOVE AND MISS YA. HEATHER & KIDS