Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Congrats to Ryan (Pony) & Lisa Frentzel!
August 4th - 2006


Yes folks, Pony finally made an honest woman out of Lisa! The two exchanged vows at Ault Park (by the rugby touch fields....half a mile from Haps....coincidence? I think not.) and then had their reception at the 21st Century Theater in Madison...Very nice! Lucky for me, we were driving up to the lake that night after the reception, so I had my own personal designated driver! And yes people, Im wearing the same outfit I wore last week. Ok? I dont have a very impressive wardrobe and its comfy, and I can wear it and get away without wearing a bra. Or at least thats what I thought..

Im telling KJ how much I really liked this top because I could "get away" with going bra-less and she was all, "Um actually, you really can tell that you're missing a breast." Whatever KJ! Actually, I cherish her honesty, because I frequently tell people that its great that Im an A-cup becuase "people really cant tell" that im short a boob, and they nod and smile. Kristen is the only person who ever (and always) gives me a funny look like, "Who in Gods name are you trying to fool? I could SWIM in your chest cavity" I dont care. Call me a hippie. Its liberating and I get sick and tired of that Mrs. Doubtfire looking bra anyway.

Here's the gang - Jill, E-Beth, Kat, Casey, Eva, Toby, Tony, Misti & Heather. Kelts, Hounds, Cicninnati AND Dayton womens rugby (sniff, sniff)....ALL well represented!

For those of you who havent had the honor of seeing a Kelt bride off into the wonderful world of married life, heres what to expect: All the ruggers getting down on one knee to sing, "Let me call you Sweetheart". Its absolutely the cutest thing you've ever seen, and brims with irony, because most expect the "Crazy drunken ruggers" to be singing the Rugby Queen Song (Ya Ho, Ya Ho, Ya Ho), The S&M Man, or Alouette... go figure. These guys have class. About twice a year at weddings. Here they are, singing to the lovely bride!!

There's really nothing funnier than a fake sleeping picture. Looks like Stacy & J-Mac are ready to go nite-nite!!

Well, if you dont know already...I NEVER HAVE CASH, so dont mug me. The problem? We're getting ready to leave and John asks me if I have $2 for the valet guys...and....Aunt Helen dont kill me....I reached for that Sacred $2 bill we get every once in awhile at Christmas. Why do we get it? I know it has sentimental value and honest to God my brother almost broke down in a crying rage once becuase I mentioned spending the bill. Its a gift from Great Grandpa Rado, as if he KNEW that I suck at saving money and a sentimental two dollar bill was the only way to keep me from spending all my money.

So I go back to reluctanly pull the $2 bill from my purse, make some comment under my breath (but loud enough for Pauly to hear) about how I REALLY didnt want to use this $2 bill...He INSISTED on giving me two dollars and to put the $2 bill BACK in my purse (like how I worked that out? Ill buy you a pint ok?) - Luckly John was there to capture the moment:

So post your comment here: How do YOU feel about the two dollar bill? Im so curious.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must preface my comment by saying I have about twenty two dollar bills that I have been given by various grandparents over the years...it's freakin' money and we should treat it as such...
Marisa

Anonymous said...

You can pick up another one at your bank and noone will ever know. I think they're over rated...still worth just $2.
Ohhh,and THANK YOU for easing my suffering!

Anonymous said...

Fort...that picture is hilarious. Don't spend the 2 bill!! Love, Jami

Anonymous said...

Those bills are just too cute to get rid of. I've got a bunch of the Rado $2s hidden in my room just in case of a rainy day...or important drug deal.

Anonymous said...

There are 366 items found for 2 dollar bills on eBay. They are selling for 1 cent a piece...maybe that's where Aunt Helen keeps getting them? LOL

Anonymous said...

I have a bunch of $2 bills too, including one that Mr. Brigham, my 4th grade teacher, gave me. I know, it's just money but I can't let them go!

And Fort, you OU hippie, I'm glad you can appreciate my honesty :) But now I'm embarrassed for not sugar-coating what I say a bit more!

I finally get a shout out in the blog and you're actually calling me out! Wha?!! heh. Go ahead, wear one boob tomorrow at your fundraiser and make a comment about how no one can tell. Just see what I say... :)