Wednesday, September 27, 2006

SO PUMPED!
Id probably write more tonight but John just noticed an ad - David Sedaris at the Aronoff center in October - Im SOOO ordering tickets online AS SOON AS I GET OFF the blog - - - SO PUMPED!!!
See you soon David!!



I realize these posts are probably getting more boring by the day...Im sorry!

Heres an update on my diet - which ive decided will be done for my brothers wedding since I picked out a really sexy top that probably will look rediculous on me but what ever. Heres a picture of it - i created it online and couldnt do it without that stupid green belty tie thing. Ok. so just imagine that dress about nine sizes bigger and minus the bow. and a chick with a Susan "stop the insanity" Powter hair cut. that should do it:
Ive been keeping track of my calories for about a week & a half, which is about 3 days longer than every other time Ive tried to count calories so Im happy with it! Ive been obsessed with this website www.caloriesperhour.com - its sweet - you punch in your weight and pick from about a thousand activities, punch in how long you did it for and it calculates how many calories you've burned.

I find myself doing things JUST so I can visit the website and calculate it. You really need to check it out...its got everything as hard core as rugby & running at a 10 mph to the dumbest things, like "office work" and "going to church" ....im not saying that going to church is dumb, im just saying its not what most people consider the "gym"....

Today I went NUTS and will probably be wiped out tomorrow - did about two hours of skid moving with the pallet jack at work = 585 calories.....walked to winton woods and around the lake and back home (6.4 mi) = 788 calories....then Ive got my volleyball league tonight at 930 which I calculated to about 440 calories or so.

I guess its just more fun to go hog wild now that I can finally breathe! Yee haw! Rugby practice tomorrow is going to kick my butt! But John picked up some filets at kroger so its going to be another exciting Friday at the McLaughlins....lots of beef and a walk to the football game - its Finneytown's homecoming match vs. Indian Hill. who knows. Maybe we'll skip the game. But the beef is definitely on.

let me know if you want to join us for David Sedaris...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gay...