Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday Supplemental - (another Friday post below)

I just wanted to comment on Gray's Anatomy last night and the whole "Izzie Issue" im sure shes a nice person in real life but the character is getting increasingly more annoying with every show...the biscuts? Ok whatever works. Im all about that, but the standing still in front of the hospital for an ENTIRE SHIFT as she contemplates going back?

Let me tell you why the writers are stupid...Once in college a rugby teammate of mine was doing a project for, oh I dont know, sports med or something. She and her partner needed "Subjects" to test heart rates and blood pressure while standing still. EASY RIGHT?

NO! Its not! College was about the best shape id ever been in so as I walked over to the Convo patting myself on the back for doing this favor for her, and I stood there, still, for not even ten minutes I think, and I got flushed, sweaty palms, and damn near fainted.

So dont tell me that Izzy just stood there for an entire shift. Writers, need to work on making her less annoying.

They've finally tapped the PUMPKIN SPICE Cappuchino batch at UDF...THIS IS THE GREATEST FRIDAY EVER!!! (dont worry - cutting calories still....half capp. half coffee)

So - what are your thoughts on Gray's?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that chick that was in "Old School."

And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

Anonymous said...

My thoughts are darn the network for changing it from Sundays to Thursdays! Thursdays is rugby practice and then the bar.

I didn't miss a single episode last season. This season I haven't seen a single episode. No, I can't remember to tape it and I don't have a fancy DVR (I don't watch enough TV to invest in one).

Sunday nights used to be great -- Extreme Home Makeover (a.k.a. The Oh My God show), Desperate Housewives and then Grey's Anatomy... That new show Brothers and Sisters on after Housewives now is just awful.

Oh I am one bitter bear. Sorry, had to rant.

Anonymous said...

I have to admit im giving Brothers & Sisters a chance. Although I'd give that dirtbag Bill O'Reilly a chance if they put him on after Desperate Housewives!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Greys Anatomy...Rocks on Fri Nites I See it Before going Back to work....... on Thurs Id Never see it again...... next You'll ask Bout the Ammazing Race ....I Hate Thats its on Sun. It was something I looked Forward to seeing it on tues One day I hoped to compete or the Forts would be a Team/Family...from last Season...mmmmm an Idea.....You UP for It Fort.....Can You Read a Compas??? Or a Map...... Damm Bet You Locked US out of the Car again..... oups that happens Next week.......

silly.....Wayne