Sunday, October 22, 2006

Friday/Saturday at Indian Lake...

well, we only stayed with the in-laws till Saturday night since sunday we had bengals tickets...but we made sure to hit up the Tilton' Hilton friday night...Here, Diana and I ham it up for the camera...

I threw out the "Do a fake sleeping picture!"....aparently big John didnt get the memo....
I walked around Sassafrass point taking all kinds of pictures - The trees were beautiful!

The true highlight of Saturday was watching Michigan State pull off the biggest upset in D1A football ever, and my cousin Danny is a red-shirt freshman who went in the first half when the starting safety got hurt. This picture is taken a second after a crucial interception...i wasnt able to get a shot of danny playing.. everytime he was on I was grazing at the snack table. And by the looks of my recently protruding double chin, was for a good majority of the game...way to go danny!


My father-in-law was facinated by the "Hip-Bumps" of college football players and wanted to try it out with John...crisis averted...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hi Melissa,

I was just hitting the view next blog button and I came upon yours.
Just wanted to wish you all the best and tell you I think you are inspiring.
And as a Boilermaker you guys had one hell of a game on Saturday. Congrats!!
Stay cool
Stephanie