Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sunday thoughts...

Yesterday I started slamming hot tea before bed while I was working on starting the rugby alumni blog. I WAS UP UNTIL FOUR.....stupid stupid stupid. I did catch a cute movie - Jersey Girl....shut up. it WAS cute.

I did manage to do about three loads of laundry and mopped the floors - the list of things I DIDNT get done was longer....need to get the garage cleaned out. If you're interested in an entertainment center let me know and Ill post a picture.

The best thing about this weekend was that I FINALLY STARTED TO HAVE SOME EYELASH SPROUTS!!! I was starting to get a little scared that they hadn't started to grow back...but Ive got some nice little spiky eyelash sprouts around the five or six lashes that didnt fall out. Chemo Eyes begone! Whats interesting though is how eyelashes are TWO rows... top and bottom. It looks weird close up. But its exciting. Have a good week.

No comments: