Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Fellow blog reader & family friend Linda Raterman - Reader of the month!



Unfortunately, this was the only picture I had with Linda in it!! there she is, in the red shirt, at the Nelsons fourth of July party. In her absence, I almost put up a picture of her husband in a compromising position with the Nelson family dog, but luckly I foudn this one - dont worry, we'll get a better one at the wedding!

Linda read about the plight of my broken camera and offered me her old one! How awesome is that!

Now everyone tell Linda Thank You!

:) Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

since when did we have a reader of the month club??! do we have to "buy" our way into this club??Im feeling a bit slighted here.Did my apple butter mean nothing to you?.Hey Katy....you feeling slighted too girl???? (I think she's feeling slighted too. I can feel it from here)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Linda, and esspecially that handsome husband of yours.

Fort said...

should I email you my Christmas list or just send you both hard copies?

;)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Linda! Melissa is
happy now!
Pam