Sunday, November 26, 2006

Its been over TEN DAYS since I last put up a post and im SORRY! The holidays have been crazy and our home computer is on the fritz...I think we got a virus...ok...I know we have a virus and Ive been minimizing the warnings now for a few months...we never put any sort of protection on the computer when we got it.

So now all I do is minimize the ten warnings that pop up every seventeen seconds and bitch and moan about how "The companies who MAKE the protection are probably the same companies who are creating the viruses!" all the while doing nothing about it.

So now Im going to have to take the computer into some place where they can clean it out and hopefully I dont lose the 400+ pictures I have saved to it.

Ill try and do it this week - I dont know how long this stuff takes and my parents computer is SLOOOOOWWW....so slow Im not even going to try and post pictures..

But once I can - I PROMISE I will have pictures of the Chili Cook-Off which was a GIANT success

Awards went to the following:
Burnt Pot: (Worst Chili) Kenny Hamric
Firemans Award: Curt MacDonald
Miss Congenialty: (liked by all, not hot enough to win) Catie Litner
1st Runner up: Tony Schenke
Grand Champion: Paul Rettig

Ill have pictures soon.

Also On the to do list - pictures and recaps of Thanksgiving - the Latest Rubi Girls show last night, and the big college friends get together at Stacy & Casey's this weekend. Should be a good time.

Stetsons right. This blog is sucking major ass right now and Ive been lazy/uninspired/discouraged by the computer malfunction....

OK - I PROMISE I will get the computer fixed this week.

I promise to post 10-15 pictures by Friday and have some really great recaps of everything.

for now though just accept my apology for this waste of 45 seconds of your life!!

:)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fort.....
Yea Right
and a Wedding in 2 weeks. I hope you have your Dress or it wont happen. lol ROTFLOL.....

Anonymous said...

Fort, bad pc users like you make me angry. Well okay, alot of things make me angry but I digress.

I never can understand why someone can spend a hefty amount of money on a nice pc and then not fork over 50 bucks a year to keep it running by installing virus protection and keep it updated! Then to top it all off they then blame the PC like it is it's fault it was attacked and cry when they lose data.

Please be kind to machinery, they will one day rule the world like on Battlestar Gallactica. Bwahahaha!
/Tammy

Anonymous said...

Today is Friday, right? Love, Jami

Anonymous said...

promises promises............

Anonymous said...

Fort,
Its Sunday.... Mmmmm ...Must be watching that Cleveland Game...GO KC...... Bet their are a few of US that will let you use Our puters for an Update. Go KC....

Anonymous said...

Fort you are getting into dangerous territory here. I'm gonna have to start a blog on my new myspace page and steal your readers away.

Anonymous said...

WTF??

Anonymous said...

I was just about to write the same thing!

WTF?

Anonymous said...

and I quote

This blog is sucking major ass right now

Anonymous said...

Hello, is there anyone out there?