Thursday, December 07, 2006

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH WITH THIS COMPUTER!!!

Its Thursday night, 10 o'clock and I am officialy back on line, with a brand new virus protection....long story short? I practicing unsafe computing and got a virus that apparently sent out thousands of emails and rr detected it and shut me down. Im a dirty, dirty girl.

Had to get my computer wiped out and nothing short of THREE HOURS with tech support to get this baby back up and running.

I am NOT ready for my brothers wedding on Sat and we have to be ready tonight since we've got to drive straight to Dayton after work tomorrow and we'll be there till Sunday afternoon.
next week Ill be blogging like Ive never blogged before.

sorry for the vacay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!! Jami

Anonymous said...

we'll be here with bells on!

Anonymous said...

I'll believe it when I see it!

Anonymous said...

Its Fixed ....Its Monday..... and where are the NEW Updates.... Let alone ... Comments on Nick and Merediths Wedding......