Tuesday, November 07, 2006

More pictures from the "a-CROP-olis"....
Not much has been going on this week. just recovering I guess...Nick and Meredith are both having their bachelorette & bachelor parties this weekend so John and I are going up to dayton for that. Pam is promising to replace my camera on Friday, so until then, Ill just add a few more pics from scrapbook mtn...(and yes, Stetson, I did start scrapbooking a page for "Scrapbook Weekend" before I even had the pictures developed....I HAD FINISHED EVERY THING I HAD PLANNED ON DOING!!...LEAVE ME ALONE!
Heres a spread I did for our florida vacation & the rubi girl performance...



This picture goes to show just how extreme ones "workstation" can get...you had these over the top & insanely organized people...(I took this while everyone was at lunch...I thought it would be easier than asking her, "can I take a picture of your station? You've truly taken this one step too far...)....although the girl inside me that got brainwashed at scrapbook mountian is jealous...
...because my station wasnt nearly as organized.
We haven't had a question of the day lately...

How to you truly feel about this new scrapbooking craze? (Stacy is embarassed to tell some people)...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHE'S GONNA WHAT????
Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

What "new scrapbooking craze" are you talking about? My sisters had me scrapbooking back when I was 6 yrs old!