Friday, February 23, 2007

Had my appointment with Dr. Romer today.


The PET scan came back fine. The radiologist noted something about "uptake in the bone marrow" but said it was most likely due to the chemo and Romer wasnt too worried about it so Im going to call this "2nd successful PET Scan"


Went to Kroger to pick up my pills....guess what? After they told me I could only pick up at CVS and Kroger? Kroger had it all ready to go and then said there was some sort of "Block" on my account. so No drugs at Kroger.

On a brighter note, I got a message from CVS that there was an Rx from another store that they were able to transfer. To my knowledge, there was no full refill in existence ANYWHERE, so this whole "mystery transfer" was just that. A mystery. I honestly dont even know where it came from. But at this point, im not asking any questions. As promised though, the co-pay was waived, so all in all, I saved about $230 for my troubles. It still doesnt make it right, but I can live with that.


On a crazier note, I came home and got all motivated to get some cleaning done, as well as set up my new scrapbooking area down in the basement. Although im having second thoughts about doing it down there, since about 15 minutes ago, when Im down there moving chairs around from the beer pong tournament, and all the sudden this BIRD flies across the basement and OUT UP THE STAIRS! I freak out.


I walk over to the stairs, and the bird is JUST STANDING THERE, at the top of the FREAKING STEPS! Of course this is the one friday that John has to be at his Hibernians meeting, so I AM FREAKING OUT. I approach the bird and it flutters off into the den. Its perched above the window.
>




I make a few lunges at it and it makes an attempt to flutter towards the back door which I have propped open. It then flies back and its hopping back and forth between the top of the window and the wreath and the couch...ew.


finally, after some intense banging of the mop onto the metal guinness sign, it takes one last shot towards the door and its gone! Whats funny is that when I peeked out the back door it was just STANDING IN THE DOORWAY!


Im guessing it came through the fireplace somehow. Now I have a serious case of the heebie-jeebies, and have that mental "body itch" that is making my skin crawl.


ew!!!!!!

No comments: