Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Where the hell are the missing pairs to these socks?

So I ran the gamut of laundry tonight and figured this would be the best time to finally dump this basket of "Single and looking" sorry bunch of socks. I have no idea where the other ones have gone. I have a feeling many of these were stolen from Pam's dresser on a few weekend trips to Dayton. Im putting this out there in case you have seen their partners, but I a feeling Im going to piss off my mom in the process when she sees all the singles SHES been trying to match up for months.

Either way - claim these socks or they're getting tossed this weekend. You'd think it wouldnt be hard to keep track of the pairs....I mean, you wear them together, you take them off together, throw them in the laundry basket together...and then what the hell happens? Haven't we made this a happy home? Why oh why would you want to run away?

And misti....J-Mac made a sweet sauteed pork in a asian sauce with red and green peppers...lots of garlic - that was last night. Just left overs tonight. And I did take my walk. I "Invented" a new 3 mile route. Might try it tomorrow if I get to bed soon and can wake up.

Let me know on those socks....

Aileen wins! The movie was Heathers...you can google the quote.

And the three Heathers were McNamara, Duke & Chandler.....and dont forget Veronica Sawyer. God I love that movie.

Jami and matt are bringing Zach down on Friday - Heading to the Newport Aquarium. Then they're coming over to see the house for the first time. (Thank god...otherwise I may not have gotten the motivation to clean like crazy)...Then we're heading over to Stacy & Caseys for a cookout.

Stacy and casey got a taste of J-Mac's sweet potato fries with the Chipotle mayo dip and Casey called me today and asked that John bring FIFTEEN Sweet Potato's this time. Last time just wasnt enough apparently. I salivate everytime I think of them too.

I told J-Mac and he said, "Oh great, now Im being type-casted"...Outside of his barbeque skills, this dish is definitely top three. (Did I ever tell you about his "Skyline Fritatta"??? We brought all the left overs from a kelts party - BAGS and BAGS of skyline chili - Yes, he made a Fritatta with cheese and chili - Sucker had to be 6000 calories....and worth every bite.


8 comments:

Aileen said...

So I'm thinking my brother can make his fortune marketing these sweet potato fries you speak of so often. Go west young man.
Interesting side note...Teresa and I got into a discussion about what she wanted to be when she grew up. I jokingly told her she should just merry a rich man and she could just shop all day. teresa says " Aunt Melissa got lucky like that. She married John but she's still nice. I like her"
No idea where she got that idea but I didn't want to bust her bubble. Apparently Aunt Melissa ROCKS! Better sell those fries Uncle John! Aunt Melissa needs to do some shopping with Teresa! lol

Anonymous said...

Well I was really hoping to see my brown striped sock in that lineup. It was in my brown shoes that you held hostage for months. When the shoes were returned, only one sock came with them.

I wanted to ask you about it but since I had bugged you SO much about the shoes, I couldn't bring myself to ask about a lonely sock. Next time you are in jmac's truck though, stick your hand under the passenger seat and root around a bit... I bet my sock is there.

BTW, much like Misti, I used to stalk your blog multiple times a day. But then you went through that big lull and I stopped because it was pure disappointment every day when you didn't post. Now I come and there are 4 entries I have to try and catch up on! Let's have some consistency, woman!

Anonymous said...

DO NOT throw any of those socks away...I saw AT LEAST 3 of my missing socks....hmmmm....why didn't I figure out it WAS YOU and not the washer???????
By the way, could John make his famous sweet potato fries for our cookout for Mere's birthday Saturday?????

Anonymous said...

Nice toes in the picture--JG
Remember a picture of a certain someone's toes? giggle

Aileen said...

I emailed my FAVORITE brother tonight for the recipe for the sweet potato dip. One word...OHHHH MYYYY GOOOODDDDDD! OK that was 3 but WOW!! My thighs just gained another 3 pounds of happy fat!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad my complaining paid off...i just had a laugh attack reading the eyeliner story. I can picture you looking that way all through class...though hopefully you were wearing soulman or mica and it wasn't as noticeable...

Anonymous said...

Hey, how about posting the recipe for that chipotle mayonaisse for all us "read-your-blog-but-don't-know-you" fans who are dying to try that hot dip. Thanks! :)

Aileen said...

I've posted the solution to your sock problem on my blog. I do NOT,however,want to recieve any of these gift ideas for Christmas!