Thursday, April 05, 2007

Well, people are always telling me they like when I post pictures, but it seems the pictures of late are always of the same things...our house, same friends, weddings, socks, shoes, flowers. in no particular order. I was going through some old albums and found a few interesting pictures and since I get to stay up tonight & sleep in tomorrow, I took the time to do something I find very cheesy on others myspace pages. I took pictures of pictures. I doubt these pictures will shed much light on why I am the way I am, but I just dont have anything important to say. And my last post was so heavy I need to lighten things up.


Here's angie on her birthday in our dorm room: 360 Jeff Hall at Ohio University. I was drunk for much of that time and she was homesick, so I wasnt surprised when she transfered to UC the next year. Yes, it was angie who had the John Travolta addiction.


Heres me shooting a three pointer during warmups for a high school baskeball game. It was important for me to practice three pointers, what with my important job of running the baseline and shooting bunnie shots all game long...

Can you find me in this picture? My mom says the dance teachers "had a feeling" I would end up in sports. I wasnt exactly light on my feet, although i did play the part with my over-dramatic head tilt. How I was never in show choir I will NEVER know!


this was the result of a good two solid hours with a hair-iron. I used to use it back when I cared. That's me on the right with my aunt Sue circa 1998.
Many of you have heard the story of my excursion with truck driver Glenn of Wyoming. It is true, I took a ride on a semi off-road and up a ridge....with a six pack. Me, Josh, Amber and Krebs all drove to Wyoming the summer before my sophomore year in college. I made friendly with a truck driver who called his sleeping quarters (complete with a purple light) the "Stabbin Cabin" - dont worry - he was a friend of Josh's family. I escaped unharmed.


After looking at this picture, please, let me assure you, i did not do heavy drugs in college. I got inspired to do my hair in a Bjork/Afro-puff looking concoction. I wore it to the dining hall (Cory and Pat what were you thinking going to dinner with me???) I wore it to a cookout, and then I wore it to the Smiling Skull Saloon, where I ran into Ms. Juba Moon, a local celebrity for her multiple apperances on the Jerry Springer as a full-figured stripper, correct me if Im wrong. Anyway, i never did that again, but it did make for some decent shots.
Here's me an Ang at the UC Alpha Tau Omega White Tea Rose Formal, what ever that means. My date was kind enough to take us to the Party Source and stock up on mini bottles of Bacardi that we spiked our drinks with once inside. Bad Girls!
Anyway, hope you enjoyed this slide show of some various times of my life. Nothing too wild. Hopefully something significant will happen this weekend. Ill blog the crap out of it.
Have a happy EASTER WEEKEND!!!!!


No comments: