Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Just in case anyone was wondering....this is what they've got me on now:

http://www.cancerbackup.org.uk/Treatments/Chemotherapy/Combinationregimen/Gemcitabinecisplatin

The treatments are longer than what Ive had in the past (Three hours) and Ive always pushed for friday morning treatments.....and it looks like im stuck with Tuesday afternoons. The chemo room just isnt jumpin like it is on Fridays, but its still three hours of watching tv so I cant complain.

Of all the side effects, Im primarily just suffering from low white counts. Other than that I just need to stay hydrated. Ive had some itchy skin and a hint of nausea but other than that im still feeling fine!

Just looking to get back into the swing of things at work. I feel like Ive been gone a week!

Happy Wednesday All!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work, and make sure you keep everyone up to date on how things are. There are plenty of people who check up regularly so let us know if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
Keep strong, I know you will. Let me know if you want me to come to your town or push back the alumni meet up. see ya girl.


Leary