Monday, May 28, 2007

Relaxing weekend at Norris Lake
Look at these cute little things. I would have thought for sure that these two would squirm in these restrictive jackets, but they did just the opposite. The jackets and the boat ride had them passed out for alot of the time. Im just going to give you the vacation slide show. I can only write so much about sitting, and boating, and eating, and sitting, and eating........

The A-Frame (Front)- The Schnieber family was nice enough to let us use the house for the weekend. Thanks!
The A-Frame (Back)
Inside looking out:
The towel matched the suit, so Stacy and I went all Olan-Mills on her:

Hottest bunch of married broads on the water:

Alisa's husband David's friends were down at Norris lake too. We spent Saturday here, and no, thats NOT a hotel:
More "I-cant-believe-we-just-hung-out-here" shots upon our departure. (Alisa and I had just 20 minutes before, been swimming off their dock, watching countless boat after boat slow down to see this, and the other monstrosities that dwarfed the hillside. I thought about how they must be looking at us, wondering WHERE we got all that money and I told Alisa, "Its not what you have, its what people THINK you have." What a great day of pretending to be butt-ass loaded.)

Ok, these two are just adorable.

Stacy, Emma and Casey walking back to the A-Frame. Thats the neighbors house behind them. If you know them, dont tell them we used their dock all weekend. Talk about a waste of a great lake house!

Look what psychos all wore their OU rugby alumni shirts on the same night! (Stacy 06- Alisa 07, Me- 05)
The Men:
Well, thats it for the slide show- I cant believe I go back for more chemo TOMORROW. One week has seriously flown by. Im feeling ok, I may need some of this anti-nausea medication this time around. I never get sick like that but my body was just feeling sort of icky all weekend, and it aint gonna get better anytime soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that I'm still reading your blog and I love the pictures. Dad

Anonymous said...

Wow...It's good to know that Casey will spend a weekend with the ladies...but not me. Ouch.