Thursday, August 09, 2007

GAAAHH!!! Why cant I find a flippin' TRIPLE TOGGLE SWITCH PLATE in DISTRESSED BLACK WOOD??? IS THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR???

noooooo!!!! not BRONZE!!

So anyway, im going to paint this weekend and I reeeely want to change the switchplate by teh door. Right now its a cheap bendy gold one and Id really like get a black one. I was just kidding about the distressed wood. It doesnt have to be distressed. But it could be. but not flat either. Something with a little girth.

G'head. Try to find one.....YOU WONT!!!! I called Lowes AND HD and both said they didnt carry anything like that. WHAT EVER.

Also, I am ashamed....

Had my 1st real practice with my JV squad tonight and gave them a pep talk that included a blurb that I stole from many a rugby pep talk. I actually said, "Ladies, the water tastes SOOO much better after a win."

Ok, let me have it. I just couldnt say beer right? Especially not after the Fall Sports drug & alcohol policy kickoff event yesterday.

But then I got to thinking about it, and Aquafina swapped water for beer a LONG time ago! I love this commercial.


Everyone have a good weekend, Ill keep you updated on the painting!

No comments: