Thursday, August 02, 2007

Ugh...my 14 hour day is still haunting me....
I was pretty much in a fog all day, and after dinner tonight came home and crashed from about 730-930. Unusual, since im not a napper at ALL. Ive pretty much come to the conclusion that my two week on, one week off chemo regimen has been hitting me the hardest the 3-4 days after the second dose.

Didnt win the iPhone, I checked out the winners blogs - very professional! Personally, I would have picked the Frecklephoto one, but Im just here to be entertained - I dont want to learn anything, at least not about wine....snore! >Stacy sings< "Jealous"! Brent at work sent me the following email: I saw you did not win the iPhone contest. Luckily, there is a consolation prize. Hope you like it. J

Brent L. Collins
Sales & Marketing Manager
Commonwealth Inc.


(click on the word Consolation) - very nice, Brent. In honor of Brent, for, if nothing else, bringing the term "Weak sauce" into the lexicon (John keeps trying to use it in general conversation) here's a video he filmed in his basement of his two friends having a "Dance Off" to Michael Jackson's "Beat It" -- Please stay tuned through about half way to see Josh (blond kid) make an unsuccessful attempt to swing the pole..

1 comment:

KJ said...

Who are those guys?! hilarious!

BTW - your link takes us to your company's intranet. Access denied.