Thursday, August 02, 2007

Top 10 Blogs in Cincy!
Big thanks to any and everyone who sent in a nomination....I was shocked to see that seeing as we only had a days notice! Today the chamber is hosting a Blog "boot camp" and at the end they'll name the top two winners, who will receive iPhones. I checked out the other blogs and they're all really good.
I dont really get into the ads and all the other features you can do with a blog, so on a technical scale, Im definitely the red-headed stepchild in the group, and as far as being "informative" goes, I dont know if J-macs cooking and my weekend benders on chemo count as important community information.....but who knows? Stranger things have happened!
On a funnier note, my boss came in yesterday a bit in a huff because I was supposed to remind him of his hair appointment the day before and I forgot.
I was all, "Um, did you SEE cincinnati.com today?? Im one of the top ten blogs in Cincinnati. You'll need to be reminding me of MY haircuts from now on."

he didnt laugh.
Im taking off for work late today...I worked a 14 hr day yesterday, heading off to the railyard at 5 to see the private railcars off to Chicago en route to Petoskey....got to meet all the people Ive been talking to on the phone for months - Everyone was great & they're going to have so much fun! Let me know if you're interested in any of the upcoming trips.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the top 10 blog! Are they going to give you a little jpg image to post on your blog so you can brag that you're in the top 10??

Anonymous said...

ooo, sorry. Looks like you did not win an iPhone :(

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070802/BIZ01/708020343/1076/BIZ