Monday, January 21, 2008

Mother Daughter 2008
Columbus, OH!

Had a blast this weekend at Mother Daughter weekend. As usual, the Ya-Ya's had a blast. Ate at Buca Di Beppo for lunch - interesting! - and stayed at the Embassy Suites that night. Its a miracle there isnt a flag on Sharons credit card everytime she books a room. We know a thing or two about disturbing the peace!!! My head is big.
Say cheese! (I know, thats the worst caption ever. And I was on yearbook in hs)
And finally.....

I know I probably shouldnt be talking smack before a very serious PET SCAN tomorrow (1015 on Tues) but I just need to get this out. What is the deal with Ann Coulter? Could she possibly be the most vile human being on the planet? Seriously. I almost cant hate the woman because thats whats fuels my aversion to her. The hate that spews out of this womans mouth!!! I cant hate her becuase Im only becoming more like her. How does ANYONE become like this? What was her childhood like? Was she abused? Her venom spews like someone who has been beaten and has enlisted the "Flight or Fight" method of coping....and you know damn well she's fighting. But what is she really fighting against? On the other hand, she is a fantastic spokesperson for liberalism. I can only imagine how many level-headed, mildly compassionate Conservatives see this woman and think to themselves, "Damn....I do NOT want to be associated with this." Sometimes I wonder if A.C. is really a hard core liberal who has been acting the whole time to turn people off to conservatism. Thats how mindblowing some of her quotes have been.

This just in from the mouth of Ann Coulter:

"If we took away women’s right to vote, we’d never have to worry about another Democrat president. It’s kind of a pipe dream, it’s a personal fantasy of mine, but I don’t think it’s going to happen. And it is a good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least single women."

It will probably come to no surprise that my current celebrity crush is Keith Olbermann...
Happy Tuesday! Ill be getting my PET scan around 1015am....Ill be getting my injection till about 11:15 and Ill be in the machine from about 11:30 - 12:15. Should know something Wednesday or Thursday. Ugh. Gotta tell you, it aint gonna be pretty. Back, hips, legs have been real achy.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr........

Maybe Ill take some pics at the pet scan tomorrow for a recap if im up for it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sending good thoughts your way! -- Misti

Karyn said...

Good luck with your PET scan today girl.....I am suprised you did not add more stories about the WILD night in Cbus....

Aileen said...

Ann is nauseating. She should have to give up her female parts. What amazes me is how many people have spent good money on her book. And, how many sexist pigs enjoy listening to her talk. When I turn on the tellie and see her on a show I don't waste 2 seconds before turning the channel.

Anonymous said...

All I can do is laugh at Ann -- I can't waste time hating someone who's insane. I don't watch her show and have not read her books. I just catch a clip of her now and then or read a quote and shake my head and all I can do is laugh and wonder the same thing: how did you get to be so crazy, Ann? She's as nutty a right wing as the nutty left wings out there.

And as always, you know I'm praying for God to watch over you, as He's done in the past.

BTW - I so liked the boots you just retired. The new ones are cool though.

Anonymous said...

Great pic of you and your mom. Sending good vibes your way from Charleston SC.