Monday, February 18, 2008

Ok, someone asked to see the pages. Since I was sick, I didnt really get that much done, but I did manage 10 2-pg spreads. I was mostly a zombie a whole time, and didnt even get halfway through my material. Ive got WAAAAY too many pics from college so I really have to trim things down - I still need to finish Junior/Senior year, which will probably be another forty pages, bc I really didnt have much from Freshman/Sophomore year. But here goes:

Jefferson Hall- Freshman Year Dorm:


Freshman Year Mom's weekend:

(That's O'Douls we're drinking there....wink, wink)
Ohio U Womens Rugby: A few snapshots from some freshman/sophomore year action.
Wyoming Road Trip - Josh, Krebs, Amber & I headed out to Wyoming in a Beretta and an '84 Tercel and spent the whole time praying the ever-stalling Tercel would make it back up a mountain and back home.
Wyoming Continued:

Sophomore Year -
"Convo Chaos"
- (Annie, Im gonna need your help on some of these names)

Sophomore Year Sibs Weekend & Misc. Soph Shots -
(Yes, Annie, O.L. got some real estate here....how couldnt he??)

Sophomore Rugby Shots - Columbus Classics, UD, Pittsburgh...
(click on the photo to see Stetson with hair ten years ago)I took enough photos the night I was called "Bjork", "Afro Puff" and a variety of other "freak" related nicknames for doing something wacky with my hair....... and a party at 28 Montrose, where we would live the following year:
Mom's weekend, Dads Weekend & our Sophomore trek to Bong Hill with the rugby rookies. Always a good time!
Well, I had my consult visit with Dr. Kirkpatrick at Bethesda who'll be putting my port in on Thursday right before chemo on Friday. Hopefully Ill be feeling better and this sinus infection (if thats what it is) will be long gone by then! Im going to keep doing the sinus irrigations...this is what Ive been using: (the first box)

Oh yeah, and Dr. Kirkpatrick wrote me a script for a Z-Pac so hopefully that will help, too. Im sick of blowing my nose!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo...we have matching neti pots!

Ah yes, that trip up to Bong Hill my my frosh year. I thought I was going to die! Why did we have to scale the face of bong hill again? I think eveyrone thought they were going to fall!

Fort said...

Kristen, thats how we assured we had only the strongest on the team...those who fell off the face of that mountain were too weak to represent OU womens rugby. (or too drunk)

Fort said...

Oh...and I dont have the acutal neti pot...I have the first box. The one with the bottle & screw on nozzle.
fort

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I got the pot and should have got the squeeze bottle instead. Lucky for me, there was a coupon to send away for the sqeeze bottle for FREE that came with the pot! Yep, not even any shipping costs. I'm still waiting for it in the mail... *sigh*