Friday, June 09, 2006

A FEW THINGS TO THINK ABOUT ON YOUR WEEKEND....

This is what Ive been enjoying lately...

PANERA's Egg Souffles: If you havent tried these things yet, I highly reccomend you do. I would NOT reccomend going on panera's website to find out how many calories these things contain. It will only ruin the experience. I was running late anyway this morning to pick up an Rx, so I swung into panera. The egg souffle is now competing with an old favorite (since my Enterprise days), Asiago bagel with Sundried tomato CS.

So im thinking that I cant decide, so I get BOTH, but I PROMISE myself that I will only eat the crusty cheesy top of the bagel and thats it. Whats funny is when I ordered I kind of ordered it like I was ordering for two people. Paused after I ordred the souffle like I was thinking what the "other" person wanted. I actually did such a good job of it that the gal behind the counter asked, "Do you want those in two separate bags?"....."No, thats ok, they're both going to the same place" (My stomach!! ha....i bet she was thinkign the same thing)

Anyway, my appetite has been kind of weird lately and if im feeling like getting a weeks worth of calories in one meal, Im going to do it. No apologies.

So, yeah. Panera's Egg Souffles. Try one!


THE HILLS: Please please tune in to MTV wednesday nights at 10 to see Lauren struggle in the hard, post high school world of fashion school and an internship at Teen Vogue.
It takes me back to the days when my daddy bought me a BMW and a swanky apartment in LA while I pursued my fashionista dreams. Actually, the main character is tolerable, but her spaz roomate is what makes this show watchable. (Even though your eyes and ears may bleed, you CANNOT turn away.) This 19 year old walked out of her first fashion school class out of boredom, skipped the second, ("I couldnt find the classroom! It was only art!") and a week into fashion school met a guy at a bar who hooked her up with an interview to be a party planner assistant, what she came to do anyway. OMG! I am NOT going to keep writing about this! but if you want to discuss it further, you can talk to Kat or I. Kat is a closet hills obsess-ee, who I text throughout the show and call at the end. Her actual name is Kathleen O'Neill, and she played rugby at wright state and works at Formica. Here she is just in case youw wanted to know:


Anyway, thats Kat. Not that Im calling her out or anything.

Hmm...theres more things Ive been enjoying lately but I need to get to work. Have a good weekend!!!

:)
Fort

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, i admit to watching the same damn thing on mtv, i can't believe she couldn't find the class...so funny. glad to know i wasn't alone in watching such meaningless programming....gotta love it!

Anonymous said...

I'm a fool for watching that shit too. I miss Laguna so had to tune in to the spin off. I missed this episode, so I need to catch up!! Take care Fort, Jami

Anonymous said...

You're such the "pig". I truly can see you sitting there eating all that stuff! (ah.ah) I'll insure that you get lots of Freestore candy crap sent to you next time I'm at Este. Love your site. Looks pretty cool. Needs relaxing mood music running in the background. See you around!

Anonymous said...

Fort - You brought a smile to my face today. "They're both going to the same place......My stomach!" I love it!
~Stetson~

Anonymous said...

I am so addicted to the Hills!! I am so bad, that I TEVO it so I won't miss an episode.