Monday, June 05, 2006

Well, good news, and bad news. Good news, I got my chemo, Bad news, It knocked me out something good and there were no crazy cookouts to attend and no funny material from Stacy & I. We're just going to have to postpone it till next weekend I guess.

Friday I felt pretty good, but Saturday I was knocked out...made it to The Cheesecake factory with Stacy and Emma where we picked at the (serves 4) Appetizer sampler for a bit, and decided against a movie. If there is a silver lining in all this "immediately after chemo" crappiness, I have to say that not having much of an appetite is kind of nice. Im typically a plate cleaner so feeling full bf all the food is kind of nice. On the other hand, it clearly states that it SERVES FOUR, so in all reality, I could have eaten for two. Then stacy let me take all the leftovers home to John and I got into it again. So maybe the appetites there, but the perspective is off.

Sunday I was supposed to meet Alisa and Stacy out at Eastgate for lunch, but I was still wiped out. After my last post-chemo weekend I wasnt taking any chances. We're going to try and get together this week. The good news is that I feel 90% better this monday than i did the last post-chemo monday, so laying around on my ass seems to be a good plan and I should stick to it.

Thats it. Nothing funny. But im feeling better this time around than last, so thats good right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you are feeling better Fort...glad that you were able to take it easy...Jami