Saturday, July 15, 2006

The BIG DIG!!! Pictures finally!!

In light of recent news, our big plumbing nightmare took a back seat. And I know how much you all wanted to check this out!

Digging begins...Thanks mom for coming down and taking all these pics!!


10 FEET DEEP!!


You see what Im talking about?? What a MASSIVE dissapointment!! I like to think that that wadded ball of mini roots was cut from a beast like the one in the movie TREMORS...I just wasnt there to get the pics of that.


Heres the snake that lived in our pipes for a few days. We kind of turned it into ta houseboat adventure...and by that I mean putting TeePee in plastic baggies for a few days... I have to say, it was an expensive project, but can you really put a price on a new found appreciation for plumbing?? I think Not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is plumbing guy wearing a Cleveland Browns style hard hat?!?! Awesome. I've got a Cleveland Indians safety vest at home!