Wednesday, July 26, 2006

No News is No News....



Im not going to sugar coat this post. There is NOTHING going on right now, so im just going to ripoff my favorite de-motivational posters from www.despair.com until I come up with something. Here's some updates on some fun stuff Ill look forward to writing once it actually happens...

***OU Rugby girlz night out...we're dressing up, and heading to Mt. Adams. Should be good pictures and better stories. Jami - tell that kid a yers to get better so mommy can go on a bender with her college friends. ]

***Private Train trip to Chicago! My boss is letting me ride along on the CIN to CHI leg of his upcoming private rail excursion...The whole trip wont even be 24 hours long but Im excited to ride on the trains (www.cincinnatirailway.com) for the first time! We'll board the trains at the railyard on a Wednesday night,sleep on the train, at 3am travel to the Amtrak Union Station Downtown, and depart for Chicago in the morning. Breakfast will be served and we'll arrive in Chicago around noon, and then a WVXU reporter who is traveling the same leg as I will join me in a rental car to head back to the 'Nati...Ill be sure to take lots of pictures! Here's where I plan on spending much of the morning!!!


View Atop the Vista Dome

Thats about it....Lisa & Pony's wedding reception that Friday night and Reds Tix on Saturday. Woo hoo. Sorry I dont have much to offer this week. I ain't Paris Hilton, ya know.

No comments: