Friday, July 21, 2006

THIS WEEKS MYSTERY:


John’s working second shift for the next two weeks so for the last week, we’ve really only seen each other sleeping. It’s a bummer! And Ive been meaning to ask him if he ordered this CD that came in the mail the other day. Theres no packing list or anything on it to track where it came from, or who bought it, but it was addressed to me… Has anyone ever heard of the Stand up Brian Regan?? Ive seen him on TV before but I didn’t order the CD and doubt John did. Did someone send this to me? Im afraid to open it. And theres no charge on my card for it either. WEIRD!


YOU KNOW WHAT ANNOYS ME?

These people who fax businesses these generic “Memos from your Human Resources Department” about cheap vacations offered to “The Company”….does ANYONE Actually fall for these things? I get these over my fax all the time and I just want to slap the person who reads these and thinks, “Gee? My Human resource department spent all this time putting this trip together and I only have until FRIDAY to confirm the $99-too-good-to-be-true-food-and-drinks-included trip to the Bahamas???? Id better get on that RIGHT AWAY!” It just annoys me.

Another one is the weight loss supplement legitimate “article” that comes over the fax with a hand written note: “Hey SUE!! This is the stuff I was telling you about! You NEED to check this out!” Ok, again. The person who just reserved their cheap trip to the Bahamas pulls this off the fax and thinks, “Gee!! How lucky am I to have intercepted this fax to Sue? Does Sue even work here? They must have accidentally sent it to the wrong fax number! My lucky day! I better check out this supplement because it sounds like an UNDERGROUND PHENOMENON!!!” Really?? I mean, SOMEONE has got to be thinking that or they wouldn’t keep doing it, right???

Please - Its Friday - PLay along and post what annoys you in the comments section.

Have a great weekend!! - Sorry no exciting pictures from this week - But I shoud have the full wedding report by Sunday night! Stay tuned!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you're at a doctors appt with your baby, you give him something to eat, he gags and vomits in your hands, on his clothes and on his stroller...and you have a weak stomach. I haven't been the same since all day. Thanks Zach. Love, Mommy Dearest

Anonymous said...

stetson annoys me...

Jenni & Jay said...

People who call to check information about their insurance policy but then when you start to tell them they say "Hang on a minute, I need to get a pen and paper." DUH! Be prepared BEFORE you call. I hate that.

Also, people who clearly see your hands are full and you rushing to the elevator yelling "HOLD IT PLEASE" and they let the doors close. Yeah, that annoys me too.

Gosh, I could go all day on this one....

Anonymous said...

I saw Brian Regan in Atlanta. My friends love him, but I've never been that impressed. The Dave Attell CD from a couple years ago is much better.

Annoyed by:
That person driving the speed limit in the fast lane - passing no one!
Anonymous posters
Jimmy Buffett - The least talented musician ever
People who try to convince me Buffett is great
Wingers that run out of bounds!
James - Laid ("This bed is on fire with passionate love...")
My company blocking email sites.
US Weekly

Anonymous said...

Uh...I sent that CD to you a couple of weeks ago and it was supposed to have a "greeting" included--sorry! It was meant to cheer you up, but I can't compete with the "no longer present" situation. Hope you've enjoyed it! annie

Anonymous said...

-i was going to say, slow drivers in the fast lane...but it's taken

-also, someone riding your ass in the fast lane...when you're going as fast as the 10 cars in front of you. There's no where to go!!!

-workers who really don't give a shit about their job...

-trying to get to work thursday AM & Kora threw up all over herself & the carseat...i was late.


-Naomi

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...if you start wearing one of those Blue Tooths around when you aren't on the phone, I may punch you in the neck. You've been warned.

Anonymous said...

you know what bugs me? people who say that they are giving their best effort to something but really are just going through the motions....hey, i've been guilty of it myself and would have probably hated it if someone would have called me on it but when I see people wasting days, hours, weeks, months,etc....pretending to work on making life better but just going through the motions I am apalled at the waste of time, energy and potential peace and joy.

Anonymous said...

I hope that I never hear a Fleetwood Mac song again!