Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Schniebers make the big move to suburbia!


Sorry...that picture is kinda dark...it was dark out side. Went over to Stacy & Casey's new place to check it out and pick up the keys to her parents Florida condo we're staying at next week. Unfortunately, our timing couldn't have been worse and we were recruited to play on Team Schnieber's Varsity movers. Thats about it. I camoflauged myself my taking too long to carry things that were too light. Its a talent. Maybe that means I was only on the JV Team. Thats ok. The house is awesome, and I dont plan on going back until all the painting is done. Sorry...other than laundry, thats about all we've been doing this week.

TEAM SCHNIEBER VARSITY MOVERS:

Merle, Bret, J-Mac, Matt, Dwight & John - Kneeling: Me, Stace, Casey, Troy, & Mike

No comments: