Thursday, August 17, 2006

Well fans, we're off to Florida Saturday morning. To assure that my sister-in-law & others are sufficiently blogged during our time away, Ive left you all with a question of the day for every day that im out.

Once we get back Thursday night, Ill be buried in Class Reunion to-dos...but rest assured, they'll be PLENTY solid updates and good pictures for the last week of august.

I must interject here with a bit of a side story. I dont know how it got brought up, but I was telling my boss today about the story of when I was in college and I really needed to come home for the weekend but my CAR WOULD NOT START! It wouldnt even turn over! I cant even remember what was so important, but I BEGGED my parents to come and get me (about 2.5 hours ONE WAY to athens) So they came, sat with me while we called a tow truck, the guy comes out and goes to put my car in neutral to tow it, and notices that I had not put the car in park...just took the keys out in a hurry after parking. OOOPS. I take back the Friday question of the day from last week...Im definitely dumber. Sorry mom.

My camera got really sick after I dropped it a few weeks ago but its been feeling better. Some of the settings were off in the last week...I have no idea how it happened...so I did a little button mashing the other day and I think Ive got it fixed! So hopefully Ill have some good pics from florida, too.

Enjoy the questions. And try to play along like good boys and girls and dont answer those questions till that DAY!!! (Aileen, keep everyone in line while Im away!!) :)

SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO....your questions are posted below...ENJOY!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

PSST! Anyone in here?? Hellllooooo??!! *knock knock* Darn,thought she'ld be back by now. I hope she brought me something nice back. Maybe some seashells or a bathing suit. Or,maybe a hot stud in a seashell bathing suit. Hmmmmm Sounds sexier than her brother in his A-team jammies,anyway!!! Oh well,I guess I'll walk around the block a few times and check back in later. Maybe grab some Charmin and decorate the neighborhood while I'm waiting.

Anonymous said...

"...but rest assured, they'll be PLENTY solid updates and good pictures for the last week of august."

fortsblogsux.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Would that be the last week of August of 2006 or 2007? I believe she has less than 10 hours to post PLENTY of pics!! *tapping foot*

Anonymous said...

Hicup....

Hope You and John had a Good/Fun time in Fla.... Double Fisted McFort... You Need to UPdate soon ...Hicup.....Maybe You doublefisted in Fla and Havent Recovered Yet From the trip and the Anniversary weekend ...Hicup.....One TOOOooooooooooooooo mannnnnnnnyyyyyyyy Brewwwwweeeessssskkkkkiiiieeeesssss
Hope You didn't drink Fla DRY like You did @ Thearpy the sun nite of the Bennifit..... Oups You forgot to mention that sunday they ran out of BUD and Bud Light......

Hicup

WELCOME Home and Update the site.....2 fisted McFort.....

Anonymous said...

The lights seem to be dimming on me oh sweet Katy! Remember me if I.....don't.....make..................it.

Anonymous said...

If I don't.... make it......*cough* I'll leave all ....*gasp*...the kids to John and........ Melissa...... That'll ......teach.....*wheeze*...... her!