Monday, September 04, 2006



MARCO ISLAND!!



thanks to the combined efforts of donated plane tickets and a beach front condo in Marco Island, we were afforded a pretty sweet trip to Florida. I saw one of the waitresses from my Rubi Girl benefit the week before at the airport....she did not make eye contact as I can only assume she must have thought John and I were taking a nice long vacation with the money that was supposed to be going towards my medications. If any one sees her...let her know we're not scam artists!
Id love to tell you all the exciting things that happened on this trip, but thankfully, it was pretty peaceful and relaxing. With no work, no calls from family or friends for the most part, by the end of the trip, we had nothing to talk about. Im usually good for a random thought or idea here or there, but by the end of the week, we were scraping the bottom of the barrel!! The night before we left we went out for a beer and had nothing to say!! I dont like all the quiet. So it was just the two of us, so we took lots of self portraits and I got some pretty sweet shots of the sunsets...here's our vacation gallery for all to enjoy:

Various Self-Portraits...



Great Sunsets:



And of course, the best part of the vacations, showing off my hunk of a husband to all the ladies on the beach...Ladies, you can look, but you cant touch....HE'S MINE!!! ALL MINE!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet camera angle of John...I'll have to take a picture of Matt from that angle!! The sunset pics are gorgeous...thanks for the updates!! Was missing them lots! Can't wait to see the house!! JGraves

Anonymous said...

Screw the 6-pack!! What is hotter than a full KEG baby??!! Woohooo!! Sexy beast!!