Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The most eventful Wednesday Ive had in many, many moons...


Ang invited me to a Breast cancer luncheon at the Hyatt Regency downtown and it was really nice! Awesome food, great speaker. Sat at the 5/3 table with a few of Angie's bosses and some others...took the "late lunch" to a new height....2.5 hours!! Fountain square traffic really added to the delay in getting back but it was worth it. ......
Have to say Ive never seen a "pinker" room in my life...
I get back to work to find an email from jmac reminding me that his folks were coming through on their way back from North Carolina. They were getting to our place before I got off work!! The house was A MESS!!!! I like to clean the place for company so that people think that is our normal level of cleanliness. Guess I blew it this time. He didnt even clean (shut the door) our bedroom!! Headed over to applebees for an early dinner - They were so excited from thier trip we could BARELY CONTAIN THEM!!!
Now im off to volleyball...one of the teams I played with last winter needed a sub so hopefully Ill be back in the swing of things! Ill let yall know how it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes,I can certainly see the excitement in their faces!!