Thursday, October 12, 2006

David Sedaris….awesome!
This was about as close as we were going to get...I was stuffy and didnt feel like hanging around for the book signing...and oh yeah...I forgot my book.

So we went out last night to see David Sedaris…as I was getting into Johns truck, I slid the front seat back for some leg room, and what’s sitting right there? A pair of women’s shoes….SIZE 8!! (im a 10) So I have to admit there was an immediate awkward silence, John denied everything, and we took off, trying to figure out when the last time someone could have left a pair of shoes in the car….oops! Sorry Kristen! I’ve been directing you to harass Stetson and all the while they were in J-Mac’s truck. But I liked Stetsons idea about E-bay so just keep pretending that he’s holding them hostage in the ATL….

Sedaris was hilarious. We had dinner at Nicholson’s across the street from the Aronoff and ran into Kat’s sister who was all, “Isn’t this a practice night?” I laughed hard. People are FUNNY!!! I was just playing around and took this picture of John – with the flash – and 2.1 seconds later one of the staff member’s had run down the aisle and was leaning into our row wagging her finger at me.
“Ooops! Sorry!”

I looked at John, “Well, thank God I was here to teach by example that flash photography is NOT permitted at the ARONOFF”
Then I took This picture of him with out the flash…what a hottie!
This was the embarrassing ending - I must not have been paying attention when we parked the truck but I forgot that we had cleaned out our garage the other day and put all the junk in his truck…and we never made it to RUMPKE! So we’ve just been driving all over with a truck full of trash….You stay classy, Cincinnnati:



Other than that, it should be a pretty unexciting weekend...if im not feeling sick - Ive just been a little stuffy for the last few days - Women play Western Kentucky on Saturday, & Sunday I want to head over to the Sauerkraut Festival in Waynesville.

I have a feeling where my cold may have come from...last night when we got home I commented on how cold the upstairs was...just wasnt right!! So this morning..its still freezing...I check the windows and one of them was WIDE OPEN on the other side of the blinds.

Not just a pretty face, folks.

John may want to stay home and watch the Bengals game on Sunday instead of joining the ranks of all the other men at the Sauerkraut festival, in a zombie like state, following the wives, carrying armfuls of arts & crafts..

Friday Question of the Day - WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK OF ALL TIME???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fort,

Im Surprised Yod didnt post a pic of the shoes. Maybe somebody could identify them ....Maybe they were from the Ruby Girls Benifit....