Thursday, October 12, 2006

A day in the e-life of Stacy and Fort

Im just going to let this discussion speak for it self…this was an actual email exchange between stacy and I today that lasted over an hour…..

ME: From the brain of J-Mac….

From: McLaughlin, John [mailto:JMcLaughlin@JohnMorrell.com] Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 1:38 PMTo: Melissa McLaughlinSubject: Halloween

I know what I'm going as for Halloween. Picture this:
Full beard, short hair, top of head shaved clean. Ivy League t-shirt under tweed jacket (preferably with elbow patches). Eye glasses that are always worn on top of the head and never actually used for reading. Collected works of Karl Marx under arm.
What am I?
East coast liberal professor who's out of touch with Middle America.

STACY: Hes WAY to smart for you.

ME: Spoons is having a party…do you guys want to go? We could be sorority sisters….

STACY: when is it? Sorority sisters? Really?


ME: Its on the 28th…

Ohhhh…..LETS GO GOTH!!! Its easy, you get to wear black and slutty make up….perfect
*****this was an email that, for what reasons we don’t know, was never received by stacy, leading up to the following emails…continued…over the course of an hour.

ANOTHER ONE FROM ME:
Why no response? Don’t be so vanilla. If you don’t go as my Goth sister, J-mac suggested just getting a blond wig and fangs and going as ann coulter… Think of the scrapbooking potential!

STACY:
2nd time... when is the party?

ME: Dude. I emailed you that in my “goth” email.

STACY:
I took the liberty of cutting/pasting the email where you supposedly told me when the party is... Seriously, boldface the part so I can find it easier:
"Why no response? Don’t be so vanilla. If you don’t go as my Goth sister, J-mac suggested just getting a blond wig and fangs and going as ann coulter… Think of the scrapbooking potential! "
Did you tell me when you suggested we go goth? Or was it when you called me vanilla? Or the scrapbooking potential part?

ME:
For the 3rd time…(doesn’t that make you feel like a child? I think so) What…..about….Goth….. (throw your obsession with all things white and turn to the dark side for a night, will ya?) (I copy the email where I mention the 28th…and THIS email apparently for some reason DOES NOT MAKE IT EITHER…continued)

STACY: WHEN IS THE PARTY?

Me: Damm!tt!!!! its below!!! I sent it to you at 1:41 pm!! Geez louise!

STACY: emails me the following link:
http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=PHYRCELXHHNVQPINXPDJ&li=iq&src=email&trk=aei6

ME: Ok. Now im laughing so hard im crying. I told you an hour ago. you must not be getting those emails. I don’t know what the fuk Is going on.

STACY: i'm thisclose to sending you a fax.

ME: Its on the f’ing 28th!!! Are you messing with me? Ive seriously sent you this information THREE TIMES….see below…. And read ALL OF IT…I Sent it over an hour ago…

STACY: i'm seriously not getting those emails or else i would have stopped asking you an hour ago.

ME: Ive got our costume: (a picture I cant post)

STACY: andy just texted me and asked if we could go closer to columbus for NYE. i told him to research it and get back with me.


Seriously. This is what goes on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm almost crying from laughing so hard...