Thursday, March 29, 2007

I changed my layout. Is everyone ok with this? Ive always loved this one. Its springy goes with the season. Feel free to voice your opinion, but dont expect me to do a damn thing about it.

Plan for the weekend: Friday heading up to Dayton for Andy's wedding. Board games with Nick and Meredith at Mom & Dads. They'll be en route to Florida for Spring Break as we lame it up an NOT throw a party while they're out of town. We're so responsible it makes me want to gag.

Hopefully some good pictures will come out of Saturday. and yes...im wearing the same black dress with the white flowers that Ive worn to every wedding for the last three years, and no, i havent found anything I like better yet...Ill keep wearing it for eight more years until I find something else or I get too fat to fit into it. WORD!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the layout!! I love the green! JG

Aileen said...

it's my latest choice so I have to say I love it