Sunday, April 01, 2007

CONGRATS ANDY & JEN ARACRI!
Beautiful Ceremony & fun reception...exept for when the dancing started and half the reception was in the lobby watching the OSU-Georgetown game. A little rude. But things did finally get underway on the dance floor and everyone had a great time. John had to leave early since he had to be at work at 5am Sunday for inventory. So that sort of made the reception suck since my favorite thing is dancing with his crazy drunk ass when he and my brother are out there just making complete fools of themselves! Although I did find that Ross has a very similar dancing style to John so it was nice to have him around. Ross and Bobby Franz stepped up for a few slow songs so I was well taken care of on the dance floor. Here Mr. and Mrs. Aracri share their first dance as a couple...awww...:

Andy and Peg - this dance had Tracy and I half in tears...Peg is a kick ass mom made Andy a very respectable guy!

I hate my hair. Hate hate hate.


Bobby breaks is down with a little cha-cha slide...or something.


Nick and Meredith took a break from making out to pose for this picture. They kissed no more than seventy-eight times during the reception.


Ok - so during the reception, I get an email picture sent to my phone from Stetson. Now mind you, I dont want to pay for that service, so what I end up getting is an http address that I have to key into my computer. The addresses are usually a few paragraphs long and combine symbols, numbers and letters, both intermittent upper AND lower case, and is a real f**king chore to pull up. So I call Stetson to remind him that I cant see what the hell he's sending me and wil this be worth keying in on Sunday? He was up in Chicago for a rugby game and got punched in the head - something like 3 internal and 5 external stitches. The picture was of the gash. I told him I would check it out and if it was in fact, blog-worthy, I would post it. I think that goes without saying. Its actually almost exactly like the gash J-mac got a few years ago in a game-no wait i think it was a practice..... but like 3cm higher.

So there you have it. A fun weekend. Nick drove me to Middletown to meet John and then we went out for lunch. Now john is napping on the couch and Im trying to get motivated to take my walk. Its not looking good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stetson! NICE!

By the way, I'm commenting from Germany so all the prompts are in German. I guess this means "post your comment here":

Hinterlassen Sie Ihren Kommentar.

myspace was a hoot when I logged on there too. Crap...I forget which is the submit button. Orange or blue?

Anonymous said...

Get it right Fort...12 stitches. 3 underneath, 9 on top. I am much better at playing rugby than I am at throwing punches.

Anonymous said...

oh stedman, you're such a stud.