Sunday, May 13, 2007

PLEASE HELP TO SOLVE THIS MYSTERY!!!!
Ok, I know I have a new post below, but I have to get this out before I got to bed or Ill be thinking about it all night. I was reading that "uncle John's Bathroom Reader", and I read this interesting tid-bit. That the most popular Posthumous song was "Just Like Starting Over" by John Lennon.

Which reminded me that one of my pseudo-obsessions in college was to play the song if I saw that someone had the cd....because a friend in high school once told me that if you listen to the song, about halfway through, theres this strange voice that says "Late at night....you will be killed....Mark David"......(but it was released BEFORE He was killed by Mark David Chapman!!!)

It always freaks everybody out because it sounds so scary....so when I read that "fact" tonight, when I should have been sleeping...I came down to the computer to see if I could shed somelight on this mystery. (I didnt have google in college) And to my dismay, FOUND NOTHING ON THIS!!! For those of you older folk....is this just a hoax that was debunked long ago?

Can someone shed ANY LIGHT ON THIS??? Here, listen for yourself: at 3:45 into the song, you will hear a drum solo followed by a voice that says, "Late at night...you will be killed....mark david"....and then something else I cant figure out:

2 comments:

Aileen said...

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=74996

only thing I could find. Had to goggle under urban legend. Never heard about this one actually.

Anonymous said...

Ok, seriously? I couldn't understand what that voice said at all. It can be construed to match what you wrote, but I'm a skeptic when it comes to this stuff...