Sunday, May 13, 2007

MySpace Comments
Love you MOM! Looking forward to Friday and seeing Shrek Three! Yee haw! :)
Tracy & Ross's Couples Shower!

Bone & Crystal hosted the party in Kettering...props to Ang & Co. for putting out a hell of a spread and plenty of beer, cornhole and fun that lasted from 3pm till literally the next day!
Here's Tracy and her sisters Shannon & Stephanie, or as I like to call them, "Three people who will make me look even fatter in this bridesmaid dress"...just kidding. I mean, they WILL make me look fat but im not hatin. I tried it on for the first time today and its cute...Ill live. I anticpate it being covered in beer by the end of the night anyway, as most of bridesmaid dresses are.

After it got late and the hard core partiers made their way into the garage for a game of "asshole". I pass on drinking games, as Im not that good at drinking games, I cant "chug" or do things like "waterfalls", and I like to think I drink at a nice steady clip with out a deck of cards dictating anything faster. Check it out! Bone and Crystal have made a fine home for the beer pong championship banner - plenty of face time with the community. Just as I had expected.

Wow! What an incredibly cute, obscenely close shot! Can you count our pores?

Awww....Me and the boyz....Bone, Jo-Jo getting fresh, Cunningham and Vince. Vince was my date for winter formal once in high school. I dont think he wanted to go and I recall sort manipulating the situation since all our friends were going with each other. And he was a hell of a sport, seeing as I wore a dress with skirt too short for most hookers and platform shoes that put me a good 3" taller than Vince. Good times, indeedy!! (I just tried to go and find the picture and couldnt. Ill keep looking...I think it might be at mom and dads..its worth lookign for)
around 11 we headed over to Taggarts, where the girls danced, and Ross and J-mac.....well....its nice to know they'll be keeping each other company for the rest of eternity. They're both excellent at holding down a table. (ok, ok, they DID get up and dance at some point..im being unfair)
Here's the lovely couple to be! Very cute guys. Thats Ross dancing by the way.

Ang was givin' the love to everyone, whether they liked it or not.
We've got a big weekend ahead. Rugby Alumni is just around the corner. On a crappier note, my Grandma Rotert is in the hospital and not doing well. Send your prayers and positive energy her way. It seems as though she drifts away a little more each time we see her so nobody knows if she's going to take a turn for the better or worse. I just want her to be comfortable.

I also have a PET scan and bloodwork on Friday. Im a little freaked out as ive had some pretty bad back and hip pain in the last two weeks that Im hoping is just due to all the painting, pulling carpet and tack strips, but im pretty realistic about all of this and Ive always kept an open mind about future battles. Im a smidge worried that if the pain is in the bones, I might find myself back in the treament room sooner than later. But again, Im not worrying about it because A) I dont have the results back from anything yet and B) Ive always responded well to all the chemo and Ive always known that a future battle would be inevitable, although I was sorta hoping itd be a few years down the road. Either way, im cool with whatever, you know I dont worry too much about this stuff anymore.

Everyone have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A good weekend was had by all thats for sure!! Thanks again for taking me drunk butt home saturday!! Bone and I are going to have to make our way down your way again soon!!! have a great week!!