Friday, May 11, 2007

So, I started my Friday in an unusual way.....

I headed out to stake out a train of private cars that was heading from Cincinnati to Chattanooga. My boss always tells me about "foamers", people who foam at the mouth when ever a train comes. They stake out the on coming trains and take pictures and notes and we all laugh at the seemingly boring obsession....>shrug<.....Today....I officially went public as a "foamer":











I knew the train was coming over this bridge (below) and I thought about filming it from that spot below, but thought the close up was better.

TAKE ONE LAST LOOK at the BLUE ROOM, People....its GONE


I pulled the carpet, which was an annoying chore, only to find quite a bit of white paint smeared and dropped on the floor. I was worried that we were going to have to sand and refinish the floor, but I went to the hardware store and found this stuff in the small tin container....Goof Off I think it was....worked great! I think I got up about 90% of the paint....and got up ALL the big spots, so that was really all I was looking for....THANKS GOOF OFF!!! All done! Heading up to Dayton tomorrow for Tracy and Ross's couples shower and then hanging out with mom on Mothers day. Should be fun. Nick and Meredith are in Hawaii this week. He won the trip through work. Im not Jealous. Not one BIT.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New neutral room is very relaxing...versus the blue "stress your eyes out" room. I'm pretty sure you're jealous of Hawaii, and trust me, you should be!! Jami