Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hey all - just checking in....brendan doesnt have a cable for me to hook up the pictures (and movies Ive taken) but they'll definitely be up Sunday....and Ill give you a tease....Ive got TWO, count em, TWO videos of Brendan timing himself eating corn on the cob. First one down in Thirty seconds......will he be able to beat that time with the second corn on the cob? tune in on Sunday to find out! We REALLY need to get a life!!!!

I read all the nice responses from the readers I dont know, and I can only read the minds of my closest friends, and it goes a little something like this: "Nice, Fort. Up at the lake for a week and the only thing you can fish for is compliments."

Now that I have had a sufficient amount of sunshine blown up a$$, Im going to go outside and get some on my chest.....my goal of the week is to tone down those tan lines leftover from Norris lake because Tracy's wedding....aka "Strapless Bridesmaid Dress Day" is just around the corner (7-7-07).....Its going well....Just need a small package of tanning bed appointments and I might be able to pull this off. Im still kicking around the idea of going platinum blonde for the event but im still scared....Ive still got that bleaching kit from Pony and it taunts me everyday.

Heres a funny - Ive got my suits straps down in the lake and Brendan started splashing me and I accused him of "Trying to look at my chest cavity".....to which John chimed in, "Yeah, It looks like her chest is winking at you".....

More on Sunday.

No comments: