Monday, June 18, 2007

Today Super SUCKED!!!

Of course I spent all weekend dreading what would be on my desk when I got back from vacation, and as expected, Ive got about 80 emails to respond to and massive stack of general stuff on my desk.

I was planning on getting a fast start on everything this morning and last night the manager at the other warehouse in Cincy called me and needed me to cover over there. Fortunately they only needed me till noon, but my the time I got to my office, I had about 20 minutes to start a pot of coffee, and get a few random things done before a new client showed up....whos account I will be in charge of....and I got pulled into that meeting for two hours.

I help my boss get out his GTO club newsletter every month and its supposed to go out the week BEFORE the third Thursday of the month, when they meet (which was last week) but im the only one who knows how to add postage to the meter so that got put on hold until today....that takes up a decent chunk of time....copying 30 4 page newsletters....stapeling them, running through the meter, adding address labels, folding them and stapling again....ugh....add to that my other customer needed a shipment to go out UPS next day air, and that left me with about enough time to basically make at to do list for tomorrow (tuesday)

I bet you're thinking Ill get a lot done tomorrow arent you??? WRONG!!!! I have to drive to Dayton for chemo at 1:00p for a 4 hour treatment and then I have to be back in Cincinnati for Finneytown open gym from 5-7. I guess it could be worse......it could always be worse!!!

So my plan now is to get into work around 530-6am tomorrow and get a good solid 6 hours of catch up before I have to drive to Dayton again...ugh!!!

Looking forward to this weekend- Tracy's bachelorette party in Cincinnati. Ive got a scandalous (ok, scandalous for me) outfit in the works. Angie said I could actually pull it off and she never says that....it must look pretty rediculous.

Im sorry this post sucked....but there wont be much more going on until this weekend so you'll just have to wait.

No comments: