Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I hope you're able to read this...I wrote my blog entry at work and took a picture of it...clever, I know.


Ok, if you can watch my videos....this is kind of funny...I tell my nurse Im going to take a picture of her "shooting me up"....Joni doesnt know im taping her so she goes and puts lipstick on!! Then she comes back and tries to find a vein unsuccessfully....but stay tuned because she sings at the end!

....And then Joni finally finds a good vein! (Thats me showing her my "good" hand....the side they took lymph nodes out on....im always tempting them to stick me there, but they cant because I have no LN on that side. But it sucks because at this point they've got NOTHING to stick in my right hand).....so here goes nothing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I work in the ER and you'd think I'd be able to watch you being poked with a needle!! I could never be a nurse!! Jami