Thursday, July 26, 2007

Kat inspired todays blog post with an email she sent me the other day...


From Kat:
"What drives people to put stupid sayings on their cars/Trucks?

For example I was riding behind a Ford F-250 the other day and on the back of the window the guy had, "Not Cummin' Still Strokin".

Then I was behind another truck yesterday and all that was on the back window in Teal was- Spud & Mary, Then they had a Cartoon of Calvin Peeing."

Can I interrupt for a little self-promotion?

Stacy emailed this to me the other day and I started to fill it out and then realized I was voting for my own blog. Thats just wrong. YOU GUYS need to vote for the Best blog in CINCINNATI!!! (ps - vote for mine)

http://vovici.com/wsb.dll/s/5953g2b1b3

just click on the link and submit your vote - If I win the iPhone Ill totally let you ALL check your email on it!!!

Ok....back to the Truck signs issue:

>Insert Seinfeld voice here<

"What IS the deal with all the vulgar, Calvin pi$$ing truck signs??"

Sneak peek - Ive got something special in the works for Monday's post-weekend blog. We'll see how it goes. Im REAL Excited.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Fort!
-Kat

KJ said...

Sweet. You win the phone and then we'll have another fundraiser so you can afford the $80/month for 900 minutes for the next 24 months. Ooch.

(you do get unlimited email and web though! Careful, you do not get unlimited text messages).

Yes, I want one.

Darian Bonnell said...

Done and Done. Good luck winning the iPhone!

Anonymous said...

Personally, I'm sick of all the political bumper stickers I've been seeing. Trust me...you're not swinging my vote by letting me know what you think of Bush, Hillary, or Obama. Get over yourselves.